Online Request for Return Authorization Number (RA #)
Thank you for using Skyline Cycle's Online Request for an RA#. This form is only to be used for items that have been invoiced correctly, but may not be what the shop needed or expected. All other returns e.g. mispicks, shortages, defects, warranty claims, etc. must be called in to a Skyline Cycle customer service agent.
After this online request is completed and submitted, your RA # will be processed by a customer service agent. The RA # will be sent to you via email. Please include the RA# number on the box being sent to Skyline Cycle. Please put your items, in their original packaging, in a separate shipping container, and write the RA # and Skyline Cycle's address on that box and ship the box to.
834 Washington Blvd
Ogden, Ut 84404
* All items must not have been installed and be in new condition
* All items being returned must be in their original packaging as new.
* All items being returned after 15 days of the invoice date are subject to either a $5.00 per line or a 15% restock fee.
* Unless determined defective, nutritional supplements may not be returned.
* If the item was purchased more than 30 days from invoice date, it may not be returned to Skyline Cycle.
All items being returned are subjected to the final approval of Skyline Cycle.
* If an item being returned has not been approved after Skyline Cycle receives the product, the item will be sent back to the individual at the expense of the customer.