As a token of appreciation for your business, we offer free shipping for any order over $75. When you select “Free ground shipping, over $75”, all free shipping will be done with FedEx ground within the continental U.S.A.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or FPO/APO addresses will be done by USPS, however additional charges may occasionally apply due to much higher shipping costs to these areas. If this is the case, our shipping department will contact you with information regarding these charges. Oversized items that exceed 108 inches in girth cannot be shipped via USPS (see chart below for instructions on calculating girth).
For an additional charge, you may choose a specific shipping method when placing your order. You may select: USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express Mail, UPS Ground, UPS 3-day Select, FedEx 2nd Day Air.
Some items, such as trainers, wheelsets, bike stands, and other extremely heavy or large items will incur an oversize fee regardless of shipping method selected. This oversize fee will be calculated after order checkout and if there is additional shipping required you will be contacted by our order manager. Generally this fee does not cover the entire cost of shipping – again, as a service to you, we will pick up the difference.
WE CANNOT REPLACE A SHIPMENT OR RETURN A PAYMENT UNTIL FedEx/USPS FINISHES THEIR SEARCH PROCESS.
Your local government will bill and collect from you any necessary customs and duty charges, if they apply. These charges are your responsibility and any shipping delays which occur related to this are not the responsibility of SKyline Cycle. Please check with your local customs office for detailed information.
Upon shipment of your order, you will receive an e-mail containing information on how to track your package. These e-mails are generally sent in HTML format, with a hyperlink directly to the shipper’s website. Some large e-mail providers, such as Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc… will strip HTML contents from all e-mails, regardless of the contents. This will result in receipt of a blank e-mail. Although there is nothing we can do to prevent this, we can provide you with a text-only tracking number upon request.
For your protection, an insurance fee of $1.50 will be added to every shipment. The inclusion of this fee will help insure the recovery of items that inadvertently become lost, damaged, or stolen on the journey from our shop to you.
Although we never anticipate damage to occur during shipment, it can happen on rare occasions. We carefully inspect every item that leaves our shop to ensure it is in new, undamaged condition.
If you receive a shipment that has obvious damage to the shipping container:
1. Open the box and carefully inspect items inside for evidence of any damage.
2. If item/s has incurred damage, call the appropriate carrier immediately before using or installing item/s. The phone number for FedEx claims is 1-800-463-3339. The United States Postal Service claims can be reached at 1-800-275-8777.
3. Save all packing material including the box. The damaged packaging and goods must be made available to the shipper for inspection should they request it.
4. Please notify us within one week upon discovering this issue, so we can work with you toward its resolution.
5. Replacements cannot be issued until the claim has been processed and finalized by the shipping company.
If you receive a shipment that contains a damaged item, but the container had no obvious damage:
1. Call us immediately before using or installing the item.
2. We will work with you to determine if this is a warranty issue.
3. Warranty issues can be handled in several ways: directly from the manufacturer; through a local bike shop; or in many cases, we can help resolve these issues.
4. Please be patient during this process. We will try to resolve any problems that arise in the most timely manner possible.
Refused shipments will incur our normal restocking fee as listed in our policies.